Wednesday, April 26, 2006

WHY DON'T YOU WRITE PART TWO

WHY DON'T YOU WRITE PART TWO

Since the Board of Trustees Meeting in February and the minimal changes inacted to the Medical Plan funding schedule a number of retirees and active members who monitor this Blog, the MEBA Retirees list and the Members BBS have been writing and e-mailing Union Officials and Plan Administrator with further requests for information regarding Plan Funding and other items of importance.


Since the February Trustees Meeting I am on my third request to Jeff Merrifeild to get a BBS log-on and password.

Numerous e-mails to all Union Officials, Ron Davis, and Plans Administrator have been ignored.

Hard copy letters to Ron Davis and the Plans Administrator have not been responded to.

The slick publication BENEFIT WATCH has gone out of publication after only four issues.

The Telex Times has degraded one members exercising of his right to protest while exploiting the efforts of others that are getting us nowhere in solving, or at the least keeping the membership and retirees informed on the, more important issues. Medical Plan funding, the AMO lawsuit, and the debacle over the movement/sale of the San Francisco Union Hall, just to name a few of those issues.

Comments to this and any other subject on this Blog are welcomed and encouraged either throught the Blog or the "contact us" link on the Blog Home Page.

2 Comments:

At 26 April, 2006 17:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it is good to know that I am not the only one that hasn't received their BBS info after multiple attempts. At first I thought that it was because I was an applicant but I resent everything twice since I got my full book.

 
At 08 May, 2006 19:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a member in good standing, group 1,and have been sailing for 17 years. Betweeen shippping and numerous attempts to get on the BBS, i still can't get on. I think there is something here.
P.S. Anonymous, because I am still trying to get on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitors counter